Dont have a DD-214?  If you are a military veteran.  Fill out their request form and they will send a blank "Request Pertaining to Military Records" Form SF 180. 


For your future, all veterans who have been discharged, separated or retired should keep multiple copies of your DD-214 discharge paperwork. It's the most important military document in your records, for many reasons. 


The DD-214 is proof of your military status, whether you are retired, separated, discharged. It also displays the nature of your discharge, and your status with the National Guard or a Reserve Unit.


Having your DD-214 form can speed your VA processes to a quick and satisfying conclusion.


If you are a recently discharged military member who separated or retired at an overseas location, remember that your DD-214 form may be delayed overseas for up to a year before it becomes part of the National Record Center archives. If this is the case, you contact the orderly room, First Sergeant or Sergeant Major in charge of where you separated or retired and request a copy directly from your final base DD-214 Request.



Aside from the Military outreach programs that we proudly support. 
We also donate  to local Orlando charities for the less fortunate!  Here are just a few !
Carlos Matos - Chairman

Speak with a Home Loan Specialist Today

1-800-655-1345  Ask For Doug

Representatives Available 24/7 to Better Serve You

© 2018  1st Florida Lending Corp.


1st Florida Lending Corp.

2151 Consulate Dr. Suite 8
Orlando, Florida 32837 

Tel: 407-300-2558 / Fax: 877-401-9955


We are a VA approved lender; Not endorsed or sponsored by the Dept. of Veterans Affairs or any government agency.